We are currently recruiting for the UNION Leeds programme.
There are seven questions that we want you to answer to make an application to UNION Leeds. You can choose how to answer the questions. You can just write the answers; or you might feel more confident making a simple recording or filming your answers; or you can get in touch with us and meet with one of the team (either face-to-face over a coffee or by zoom) to present your answers. One way isn’t better than another, we just want to make sure that you find the way that works best for you.
The deadline for receiving applications is September 17th.
The questions we would like you to answer:
- What is the best way for us to contact you and how do you prefer to receive or provide information?
- What are you doing at the moment? And could you give us an idea of your journey to this point? (work, career, volunteering, motivation, passion etc)
- Why do you think UNION Leeds would be an exciting opportunity for you?
- Do you have any links with any of the Donut venues; or other community-based venues? What interests you about working creatively alongside communities?
- We will aim to recruit a group that reflects the make-up of the city of Leeds. Could you tell us something about the range of your own lived-experiences, and how that might add to the diversity of the group?*
- Is there any particular additional support that would help you participate in the planned programme of training workshops and coaching?
- Have you got any questions, thoughts, ideas or concerns about UNION Leeds? Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
* It might be worth considering what is called the Identity Iceberg when answering Question 5. It’s what is below the surface as well as above…
Adrian Sinclair is the contact for all applications—Email email@example.com or phone 0113 22 55 944
If you are simply interested in staying in touch with UNION then sign up to our occasional e-newsletter below. We will send you details of upcoming training opportunities, events and other news. You will receive an email asking you to confirm and we will never pass your contact details on to anyone else…