What is the perfect complexion of a cow?*
- 6.30pm: Questions and Changes playlist by Steph Robson
- 7.00 to 8.15pm: News, interviews, stories and more music from the UNION team including:
- News on some of the re-imagine projects being run by UNION graduates featuring an interview with Poppy and Liv from Woven Nest Theatre about the Mariana’s Song project. And we find out from Steve why he popped over to Leeds this week with, Dave and Nigel from the Beats Bus
- Stella Barnes from Community Arts North West and UNION graduate Hannah Whitlow talk about the Artschain-led campaign to get the Arts Council of England to recognise Participatory Arts as an art-form in its own right and to support sector-led training and professional development
- *The Fellowship of Questions moves from being an idea coming out of the recent Culture Lab Europe to a funded trans-European project… We find out more from Ines Marques from El Warcha
- Asa Thomas Hudson works for P3 Charity and talks to Tin Alien about making music and his latest release, Running Away
- 8.15 to 9.15pm: The Playout Mix by Hannah Whitlow
In 2019 twenty emerging artists and activists from across the north of England came together for a series of training events and individual coaching.
But what is happening to them now, under lockdown and beyond. We catch up with some of them in a series of re-UNION radio programmes and find that, of course it’s tough, but life and creativity go on.
Starting with a themed playlist at 6.30pm, the main programme runs from 7pm to 8pm and topped off with an hour-long music mix for you to sit back and enjoy…
All broadcast live on chapelfm.co.uk
You can listen in or check out any of our past shows on the UNION show page
Chapel FM Arts Centre
1081 York Road