Photo is of Celine—not quite locked down!
- 6.30pm: Change the World playlist from Chris Taylor
- 7.00 to 8.00pm: News, interviews, stories and more music from the UNION team including
- News on some of the re-imagine projects being run by UNION graduates featuring an interview with Ross Graham about The Interactive Story
- Grace Darbs reviews the new book from Chris Taylor: The Tao of Revolution
- Discussion with Diana Filimon about her work with Forum Apulum in Romania and a new idea for a trans-European project: the Fellowship of Questions.
- 8.00 to 9.00pm: The Mix by Jon Cornbill
In 2019 twenty emerging artists and activists from across the north of England came together for a series of training events and individual coaching.
But what is happening to them now, under lockdown and beyond. We catch up with some of them in a series of re-UNION radio programmes and find that, of course it’s tough, but life and creativity go on.
Starting with a themed playlist at 6.30pm, the main programme runs from 7pm to 8pm and topped off with an hour-long music mix for you to sit back and enjoy…
All broadcast live on chapelfm.co.uk
You can listen in or check out any of our past shows on the UNION show page
Chapel FM Arts Centre
1081 York Road